Photo Credit: Keith Barry
Since 2012, I’ve led home appliance coverage for Reviewed.com, a consumer advocacy website that’s part of the USA Today Network. I lead a team of reviewers who test refrigerators, dishwashers, laundry, cooking, and small appliances at the Reviewed.com labs in Cambridge, MA. It’s my responsibility to discover and report the latest industry trends, and ensure that our tests accurately represent consumer use cases. I work closely with our director of science and testing to create test protocols, and ensure that our reviewers adhere to them.
As a consumer advocate, I’ve been featured in USA Today and other Gannett-owned newspapers, and interviewed as an expert by Wirecutter, NPR, Fox News, and many local radio, print, and TV outlets. My contributions to Reviewed.com’s “Ask the Experts” column have been syndicated across the USA Today Network.
- Ask the Experts: Who Makes Kenmore?
- Meet Beko, America’s New Home Appliance Brand
- Ask the Experts: Why don’t new home appliances last?
- From Italy, a Stylish New Suite of Kitchen Appliances
- Ask the Experts: Why do microwaves open right to left?
- How to buy a grill: Whether it’s charcoal or gas, here’s everything you need to know
- Every 2016 IKEA appliance, reviewed
- The Ultimate Guide to IKEA Kitchen Appliances
- 10 vintage appliances that stood the test of time
- Ask the Experts: Why won’t my washer fill to the top?
- Ask the Experts: Are downdraft ranges all hot air?
- Ask the Experts: Is it worth it to be brand loyal?