I’m currently an editor on the Autos team at Consumer Reports, where I report for both the magazine and CR’s website. In addition to writing breaking news, features, and new car reviews, I’m also one of the hosts of the popular Talking Cars podcast.
From 2012-2017, I led home appliance coverage for Reviewed.com, a consumer advocacy website that’s part of the USA Today Network. I researched, analyzed, reported on the latest industry trends, and ensured that our tests accurately represented consumer use cases.
I worked closely with our director of science and testing to create test protocols, researched new categories for growth and seasonality, and helped the writers on my team accurately translate the data we collected in a way that best helped our readers.
As a consumer advocate, I’ve been interviewed as an expert by USA Today and other Gannett-owned newspapers, Wirecutter, NPR, Cheddar, Global News Canada, MSNBC, Fox Business, and many local radio, print, and TV outlets.
- Will Your Smartphone Replace Your Car Key?
- Are Car Wash Extras Worth It?
- Automakers Embrace Over-the-Air Updates, but Can We Trust Digital Car Repair?
- Shoppers Want Car Tech That Helps Them Drive Better, Survey Shows
- Crash Tests Show Some Small-SUV Passengers Less Safe than Drivers
- Ask the Experts: Who Makes Kenmore?
- Here’s how to get the best deals at a going out of business sale
- I own an exploding Samsung washer. What’s next?
- Ask the Experts: Why don’t new home appliances last?
- With Sears on the brink, what are shoppers to do?
Tecnogas Superiore Oven. Photo Credit: Keith Barry